The platform launch comes at a time when shifting environments have increased the pressure to create cut-through with channel partners due to heightened competitive activity among vendors and new types of partners beginning to operate in delivering technology solutions.
The platform ties together partner data sources, MDF management, individual and team incentives as well as campaign management.
Key features include:
- The ability to run promotions purely digitally and capture offline/onsite promotions
- End-to-end MDF management & reporting coupled with AI and Machine Learning to drive partner insight & assessment insights
- Powerful data structure which allows for granular, personalised targeting and mapping the partner ecosystem tiering – essential in today’s channel marketplaces
- Performance and ROI insight and visibility to make data-driven investment decisions
- A full set of managed services to complement the platform
The platform is mobile responsive and user-friendly, to drive user adoption and enable exceptional partner experience (PX). It seamlessly integrates with existing technology, such as PRM systems or Sales CRMs, allowing users to set targets and budget breakdown visibility.
Tom Perry, CEO and Founder of Sherpa says: “The platform launch is an exciting and big step for Sherpa as we have leveraged our significant services skillset to create a platform to activate any type of partner.
We realised some time ago that as the PRM market heated up there was a missing layer with the current solutions on the market – PartnerActivate has been built to work alongside those solutions to drive partner growth.
We have spent the past two years developing the platform and have several global roll outs underway. The launch leverages our services background and will to bring insight, learning and strategy together to drive forward programmes and processes to deliver increasing value for our clients.”