Facebook Ads Manager is a simple program for managing Facebook ads campaigns. It lets you prepare customized reports about the performance of your ads campaign and sending these reports to other team members as well. You can directly access the Ads Manager via the link which will open your Ads Manager account, choose the Business Manager from the Facebook menu; you can see all the important information about your ad campaign in this window. The following are the important steps you have to do in order to start your advertising campaign:
– The first thing you have to do is to make an application for Facebook Ads Manager. After clicking on the link, a pop-up window with an “Applications” link will appear. Click on it and click “Create Account”. Fill out all the personal details required. In the next step, you will be asked to choose a Name for your Facebook page such as your company name or homepage address.
– After registration, you will be sent a username and a business name for the purpose of creating a profile for the purpose of using the new ad campaign. Choose a unique URL for the application’s landing page. If you don’t know how to create a webpage or how to insert a URL in a web page, refer to Facebook’s instructions for these tasks. If you don’t want to use a webpage, you can just type a short keyword in place of a keyword in the URL and Facebook will create a page for you. Type the location of where you want your website to direct your customers and set the Cost Per Thousand (CPM) you want to be charged for each click.
– Advertising campaign will now show up on the right side under the section named “Sponsors”. Click on it and choose “Create Ads”. You will see two tabs, one for your regular ads and one for creating Facebook ads. Under the regular ads tab, click on “Google” and on “AdWords”.
– Under the Facebook Ad Manager, click on “Network”. The tab called “Google Places” will appear. Under “Map” click on “Google” and then on “Place”. Here, you will see a tab for creating media spend, which is the converted price of whatever you are selling.
– After setting everything up, you will need to find product catalogs to sell your products through Facebook. To do this, go to the “Advertising” area and look for “Google AdSense”. Click “Create an account now” and follow the prompts. Fill out your personal information, select your business name and select your product catalogs to upload into your Facebook ads manager account.
– With your ad campaigns, ad sets, and media spend in place, you can now go ahead and make some sales. Look at the right side panel under “advertising”. Under “ema”, click on “Google AdSense”. On the right side, you will see “ads”. On the left side, click on “Create an ad campaign now” and fill out all the required fields. Click “Submit”.
That’s all there is to getting started with your first ad campaign in Facebook. Now that you know how to do it, you can get started by logging into your Facebook ads manager page and creating some ads. Make sure you write a compelling headline for your ad and add some key phrases or keywords that you think your customers will be using when they are surfing through your site. Happy advertising!
A word of caution though, if you want to use the Facebook ads manager page, do not forget to create as many individual ads as possible. You will never have enough words to write to promote your products and services, but it’s worth a try. If you don’t get any sales after your first few ads, you’ll start to feel more comfortable with Facebook and start creating your own campaigns.
Once your campaign has started to take off, you can easily set up your Facebook ads manager account so that you can keep track of sales and click-throughs. One of the features that you might want to sign up for is the ability to send yourself text messages when specific items of interest appear in your ad. For example, if your ad says something like “Honeymoon in Paris”, you can actually get a text message from Facebook to tell you what to expect upon your return home. The great thing about this is that you can customize whatever it is you would like to say. It is quite useful for reminding you about some of the finer points of your product or service, if your campaign has a tendency to be a bit too promotional.
Another great feature that you may want to sign up for is the ability to manage all of your ads separately from your website. To do this, log into your Facebook page as the business manager account. From there, click on the ad link, scroll down to the bottom of the ad, and click the ‘ios’ tab. Now you can manage your ad campaigns from here, instead of having to go into your website.